Session Length: 50 minutes
(by appointment only)
Location: In a web browser at www.doxy.me/turbiville (for computers or Android devices) or on your iPhone or iPad using the doxy.me app.
Cost: $93/Session (Credit card only)
Scheduling & Availability: A major benefit of online counseling is flexible scheduling. I can see you almost any time that I am not seeing clients in person. Just contact me with preferred days and times, and I will get back to you ASAP with appointment options.
Description: Online and in-person therapy can be very similar; the problems addressed, the therapy process, and potential benefits are mostly the same. However, online therapy offers some unique benefits (discussed below). To read more about my approach to individual therapy and what to expect, CLICK HERE.
Online therapy may be ideal for Texas residents who:
- Live in areas of Texas with few or no psychotherapists nearby.
- Have difficulty leaving their home.
- Have limited transportation options.
- Have no time for office visits.
- Cannot visit a psychotherapist's office due to privacy concerns.
- Travel often.
- Are unable to schedule in-person office visits for any other reason.
How to start
- Online therapy clients must be Texas residents and have a high-speed internet connection, a valid credit or debit card, and a private space for their sessions.
- If you are interested in scheduling your first online therapy appointment, call/text me at 512-806-0137 or fill out the form below. I will contact you as soon as possible to answer questions you may have and find an appointment time that works for you.
- Once we choose an appointment time, I will ask you for more detailed contact information and preferences, confirm your appointment, and send you new client paperwork.
- Online therapy clients must print and complete new client forms (available to download here). Minimally, online therapy clients must complete forms 01, 02, 03, and 06 (a credit card authorization form).
Forms can then be:
- Scanned and uploaded to a secure folder (provided by me) using your web browser.
- Faxed to 512.842.7256.
Mailed at least one week before your appointment to:
- Patrick Turbiville, LMSW
c/o Louis Laves-Webb, LCSW, LPC-S & Associates
601 W 18TH ST
AUSTIN, TX 78701
- Please let me know which option you choose, so we can work together to ensure your paperwork is in order before your appointment.
- For your privacy, do not email completed forms.
I sincerely look forward to our work together.
Information Request: Online Therapy